Frequently Asked Questions
Grocery shopping just got easier with Davis Direct. Davis Direct is our online grocery service powered by Rosie; it's everything that you love about Davis, online! Shop for your favorite items from the comfort of anywhere. It's easy, fast and affordable. Simply login, shop for your items, and select a pickup time and arrive at the store to pick them up.
Currently Davis Direct is available at the following stores in Roosevelt, Vernal and LaVerkin.
Davis Direct is available at the following stores: at the following stores in Roosevelt, Vernal and LaVerkin.
The convenience fee for all pickup orders is $2.99. Orders over $100, use the promo code 100ORDER to get your pickup fee waived.
Delivery fees will vary based on distance from the store, but starts at $5.79 per order. Delivery is only available from our two St. George locations.
Please note: Prices online may vary from those in-store. All advertised discounts and promotions found in Lin's weekly ad are honored at the same price you would receive in the store.
Davis does not offer delivery at this time. Please watch for details about delivery in the future.
Davis Direct is open from 9 am to 8 pm, Monday through Saturday, 11 am to 7 pm, Sunday. On holidays, our pickup hours are subject to store holiday hours. You can view available times at checkout.
Yes, we fulfill same day orders. All orders require a 4 hour lead time. The last time that an order can be placed for same day pickup is 3:00 pm
Though some item prices might be different from those in-store, Davis Direct works hard to provide the best value for online grocery shopping. All advertised discounts and promotions found in the Davis weekly ad are honored at the same price you would receive in the store. If you notice an item that you believe is priced incorrectly, please email us at email@example.com
- Create an account using the link on the homepage or by visiting
- Search for items using the search bar at the top of the page or search for items using the department navigation on the left hand side of the page. You can also shop using the Weekly Ad feature at the top of the page.
- Add items to your cart by hovering over the item and selecting the quantity needed
- Click on the cart tab on the right hand side of the screen
- Select in-store pickup and enter your contact information
- Choose a date and time to pick up your items or to have them delivered
- Review your order and enter any promotion codes
- Enter payment details at checkout
- Pickup your order at your selected time or sit back, relax and wait for your delivery - be sure to have your confirmation code handy
The minimum order is $30.00 for online grocery pickup. We don't have a max order. However, items are subject to store availability
You may place your order up to six days in advance. However, at this point once your order is placed it cannot be modified. We are anticipating an update that will allow you to make an order, select a time slot and modify your order throughout the week. Please watch for update emails.
Whether shopping in-store or online with Davis Direct, our promise is to exceed your expectations by combining the best customer service with the freshest foods. Our team is committed to offering only the highest quality foods and services. Your satisfaction is paramount which is why we stand behind our products and services 100%.
That's our promise to you.
We do not accept gift cards at this time. Payment must be made by credit or debit card at time of purchase.
We currently do not accept SNAP/EBT payments at this time. Payment must be made by credit card at time of purchase. We are working with our software providers and the USDA to make this a possibility in the future.